Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 6 - Horseback Riding & On through to Dingle & the Dingle Loop



So, Yesenia & I went on the ride we hoped to get in.  Up the mountain side on our 2 mounts & 2 trek leaders!  Beautiful countryside to see from the back of a horse too!  Yesenia & I on our mounts Monster & Peter.


 Looking out over Tralee Bay from the back of my mount Peter.  He was the most amiable horse I ever met...
It was sloppy wet riding as Ireland had received more than its fair share of rain.  I believe the rain from Illinois followed us to Ireland.

Our driver while in Ireland.  He drives us lots of places back home too!  Especially good at driving me crazy...

The picture on the left is of the narrow road that we drove going around the Dingle loop.  It is barely wide enough for one car much less two not to mention the tour buses that make the loop!  The picture on the right is overlooking one of the bays in the loop with the multi colored water.  Yes, both the views & the roads were breathtaking!

Back at the ranch for the night (The Castle actually).  Some of the four legged residents at the castle!  We didn't see or hear from the legendary ghost in residence at the same place though.  I half expected to hear the knocks on the door though when I would get up at night for one reason or another...


 - Slán Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment