Monday, June 13, 2011

The Burren of Clare County & Doolin Shore Line

Fisherstreet Doolin with Gus O'Connors Pub - where we ate dinner for 4 nights...

Yesenia & one of her favorite treats...

The rare catch on the rocky shores by the Ferry dock in Doolin.

One of the horses out on the Burren - Clare County Ireland. I was trying to get a oicture of the donkies but this guy nosed his way in...

The Doleman - a 3000 - 4000 B.C. burial site located in the Burren

In the Cemetery of Church Carren - in the Burren

My husband - on the shores by Doolin!  Never quite grew up - he enjoyed himself climbing on the rocks along the shore.

Water spray on the rocks


Guess what made it's way back to me?
It's the trip binder with all our papers - including the car rental info!  The folks at Ballyseede Castle mailed it to me at the Sea View.  Not to complicated to find me as all the travel plans were right in the binder... Happy to have it back!

Dinner again at Gus O'Connors - They actually new our family name & I felt a little sad to tell the bar tender that took our orders that it was our last night there.  I have to say, he barely asked any of us what we wanted to drink - he already knew...  Started my Guinness then then ask if that was what I wanted...
This is Lucy - she lives at the Sea View House B&B.  Loves to play ball & warn off the other dogs.  She is a friendly Border Collie.

Oíche mhaith duit!, Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment